| The Oceanic Seize!
| Air date
|| January 20, 2015
|| Ruby & Sapphire
- Matt and Shelly arrive back at their hideout, before they enter an office speaking to a man.
- Shelly begrudgingly reveals that they were unable to retrieve the package, as Matt was fooled by a bunch of kids, which annoys Matt.
- Matt reveals that Shelly was knocked out, but even though he didn't get the package, they acquired two hostages.
- The man tells them he's not happy, but that the mission doesn't seem to have been a huge failure.
- Moments later, a man runs in and reveals that they've discovered the Submarine Explorer 1 is already near completion in Slateport City.
- Shelly reveals that if the Explorer is near completion and they still have the package, then their plans may be compromised
- The man has a quick laugh, before revealing that if they have the hostages, then they can still complete their plans. He then tells them to go.
- Lexi, Brawly and May arrive in Slateport City and begin to run frantically into the city.
- They look around erratically as they look for any traces of Team Aqua, Flannery or Brendan.
- They each look everywhere, before regrouping and find themselves without hope.
- May asks what is going on and what were they looking for, but Lexi tells her that she's going to have to explain later once they get the others back.
- She then pulls out the package and realizes the name, before asking a nearby man about Captain Stern.
- He points towards a docking building, in which they all quickly run to.
- They arrive at the warehouse and burst in, before Lexi asks for Captain Stern.
- He points himself out and she hands over the package, but reveals that Team Aqua were after it and they've taken their friends.
- Captain Stern is at first confused, before he realizes and asks them to follow him.
- He unwraps the package, handing Lexi the Stone, telling her to keep it safe.
- He reveals that all he needs to do is place the package parts inside, before he is interrupted by a man who hits him across the head.
- Lexi, May and Brawly realize this, but are soon knocked out themselves.
- Ralts attempts to save them, but is unable to, and is pushed aside.
- Moments later, Lexi wakes and finds herself tied to the others, including a bruised Flannery and Brendan.
- She looks at her surroundings, but she is unable to detect where she is.
- Suddenly, she notices Captain Stern being threatened by Matt, who is demanding the plans.
- He refuses, saying he won't allow them to take the boat.
- Lexi struggles while trying to escape, but finds herself seeing Ralts hiding.
- Ralts sneaks towards the group and quietly attacks the groups ties, releasing them all.
- They all look to each other, before lunging up and grabbing their Pokéballs.
- Team Aqua Grunts are taken out easily, but Matt and one more begin to fight against Lexi.
- Lexi fights with her Ralts and Mudkip.
- She manages to take out the Grunt, and continues to fight against Matt.
- They fight for a while, but both Ralts and Mudkip are weakened.
- Moments later, both Ralts and Mudkip are hurtled towards a wall.
- Suddenly, the lights are turned off and everyone stops.
- The doors suddenly bash open, and a bunch of Team Aqua Grunts walk in.
- As they do, they separate and reveal a man and Shelly.
- The man just asks what have they got here, and look to Lexi.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.