| Trickery Afoot!
| Air date
|| February 10, 2015
|| Ruby & Sapphire
- The rain pours down heavily, and the group are drenched.
- Brawly points to a house ahead, and the group run towards in and knock on the door.
- The door is slightly ajar, so Flannery pushes everyone through hurtling to the floor.
- The group remove their coats and the Pokémon shake off the water, when May shouts out hello to try and get someone's attention.
- No one answers, and Brendan notices a book which calls the building "The Trick House".
- They explore a bit before they discover the rain has stopped.
- They decide to leave, but as they head for the exit, they are stumped to find the door has gone.
- They all are confused and worried, before another door appears up ahead.
- They end up in a maze, faced with many peculiar scenarios, with Pokémon causing havoc.
- The group manage to battle their way out of the building, arriving back outside.
- They're completely perplexed by what happened, before an old woman walks up and reveals the house has been abandoned for some years.
- The group, unable to explain what happened, decide to walk on.
- Meanwhile, back at the house, a man watches them walk away.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.