| 4: Searching
| Air date
|| June 25, 2014
- Marlon throws Calem onto a chair and ties his hands behind his back hard.
- The rest of the group surround him.
- Marlon asks him simply where Lysandre is hidden, but Calem refuses to answer.
- Marlon smacks him across the face, but Calem refuses to answer.
- Marlon continues to hurt Calem for answers, and tells everyone to leave the room.
- Everyone leaves, and Lexi sits at a table where Brigette sits.
- Brigette begins to apologize to Lexi, telling her that she never wanted to hurt her and it was never personal against her.
- She continues to say she only wanted to protect her brother, and that he was determined to make their dad proud.
- Lexi admits she understands wanting to protect her sibling, as she had done so before.
- She then goes on to say that she forgives her, and that if she helps them stop Lysandre that she's sure Trevor will be saved.
- Brigette agrees, and the two laugh.
- Meanwhile, Marlon continues to hit and kick Calem, still silent.
- Marlon tells him that he's been filled in all about Calem and his relationship with Lexi, and how he treated her.
- Marlon explains that he wants to make Calem hurt for causing so much pain to someone he loves, which slightly shocks Calem.
- Marlon see's this, and sighs. He then asks Calem if he himself likes Lexi.
- Calem looks away and Marlon gains his answer.
- Marlon continues to say that Lexi will never trust him or want to be with him ever, and that he himself will make Lexi happy.
- Marlon then stops hitting him, and has a sympathetic look on his face.
- He explains that Calem can probably never make up for the betrayal, but that he can make a start by giving up this charade and helping them.
- Calem begins to spout nonsense about how he feels, but Marlon doesn't wish to hear it.
- Calem continues until Marlon hits him once more making the chair fall to the floor.
- Marlon pulls him to his feet, and Calem utters something.
- Marlon leaves the room, and tells everyone that Lysandre is in Geosenge Town itself.
- The group, now aware of Lysandre's place of hiding, throws Calem out of the house.
- Marlon tells him he better run to his Master because they're coming, and Calem drags himself away.
- Once he reaches the end of the town, he looks back to see Marlon hugging Lexi and kissing her head.
- Calem turns in anger once again and picks up pace towards Geosenge Town.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.