| 0: Time's Up
| Air date
|| June 27, 2014
- Marlon and Brigette head to the computers and try to stop the clock, but they realize that they can't from here.
- Lexi looks towards the door and begins to walk towards it.
- Calem grabs her hand and says that he's coming with her.
- Marlon intervenes and tells him hell no, but Lexi says yes.
- Lexi tells her Pokémon to return, and they head through.
- Everyone watches as the duo head down, and Shauna stands forward.
- As Lexi and Calem walk through the hall, Calem suddenly stops Lexi.
- He explains to her that him leaving was because he felt inferior to her, and felt that she was journeying with her just to make herself better.
- He continues to say that Lysandre poisoned him into thinking that she was holding him back, and that their friendship was a sham, which resulted in him becoming enraged.
- Lexi tells him that she might of treated him in a bad way, but that she never meant any ill will towards him.
- She tells him that she forgives him, but they need to hurry to get to Lysandre.
- The halls begin to get darker, and Lexi begins to her grumbling.
- Suddenly, three Admins stand in their way and tell them they won't be getting any further.
- Suddenly, Shauna, Marlon and Brigette arrive and shout the duo, telling them to get out of the way.
- The trio grab the Team Flare Admins, and tell the others to run.
- Calem and Lexi run past, as the trio hold off the Team Flare Admins.
- The duo arrive at a door, and suddenly enter.
- The two walk into the room, and see a large vessel in the center.
- Lexi intriguingly walks towards the vessel, while Calem examines the flourescent wires on the ground.
- He tells her that the wires seem to be transferring something out of the vessel.
- Suddenly, the vessel begins to glow, and Lexi stands back.
- Suddenly, the vessel implodees and a creature emerges.
- The wires break and the creature stretches out, before falling to the ground.
- Lexi stands in awe as the Pokémon begins to glow, and letting out it's cry.
- Lexi just stands back, and says Xerneas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.