| Returning Home!
| Air date
|| July 12, 2014
- Lexi sits within a PokéCenter, waiting for something.
- Soon enough, a nurse returns with a Pokéball.
- Lexi hides in an alley, before letting out the Pokémon, revealed to be Xerneas.
- She tells it that she wanted to keep it quiet so there wasn't any unwanted attention.
- Xerneas then casts an attack which brings up a map in the air, which then becomes a real map landing in Lexi's hands.
- Lexi looks to Xerneas and then looks at the map.
- Lexi then returns Xerneas to it's Pokéball, before setting off.
- Lexi walks through several different places, before arriving at a large forest.
- She walks through the trees, before looking around to see if anyone is around.
- She then lets Xerneas back out of it's Pokéball, before they walk together.
- Xerneas looks towards Lexi, before stopping.
- It stops in front of Lexi and looks towards her.
- Lexi already knows what it stopped for, and asks Xerneas what she should do following the events that happened.
- Xerneas seems to indicate she focuses on being with her Pokémon and training.
- Xerneas then seems eager to train.
- Lexi and Xerneas, along with Lexi's other Pokémon train together, in which Xerneas learns Moonblast.
- The two walk a little further together, before Lexi says that maybe she should let it go the rest of the way alone.
- Xerneas agrees, looks to Lexi and bows, before turning and running off.
- Lexi looks on, before turning, smiling, and walks away.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.