| Ready... Set...
| Air date
|| August 16, 2014
- Lexi arrives at the PokéCenter and walks through to the main desk
- The Nurse asks her if she's participating in the League and she says yes, before the nurse shows her to a large room.
- She tells Lexi that she can chose her team in this room and that once it is chosen, it is final and cannot be changed.
- She also leads her off to a small gated outside area, before showing her to the computer that allows her to bring out all her Pokémon, before leaving.
- Lexi turns to the PC, and turns it on, calls Hayley, and tells her to begin the transfer process.
- One by one, Lexi's Pokémon arrive in the room.
- Lexi is overcome with joy, and let's out all of her current Pokémon.
- They all meet and greet each other, before Lexi reveals that she's participating in the League and needs to select her team.
- They all look to her, before she tells them they need to get to work.
- Lexi watches on as her Pokémon pair off and battle.
- They all fight against each other, and Lexi watches on as she writes down names on a sheet of paper.
- Lexi thanks them all for fighting, but that she just wants to focus on a few of her Pokémon.
- Lexi trains with several Pokémon, able to correct several of their problems.
- Lexi helps Floette battle, however, she is unable to really perform well, so Lexi has a heart to heart telling her that she doesn't think she's quite ready to battle the Elite Four yet.
- Lexi finalizes her team and soon enters the Pokémon League Castle.
- She finally signs up, before being shown to a corridor.
- She notices Shauna up ahead, but Shauna walks in before her.
- Lexi seems to wait around a while, before being told she can enter.
- Lexi looks towards the large door, before walking through it, entering a huge hall.
- Four doors open in the room, as the one she just enters closes.
- Lexi looks up, and says she's ready.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.