| A Bond & the Letter
| Air date
|| September 06, 2014
- Lexi wakes up and sits at the side of her bed, looking to the dresser, before getting dressed.
- As she walks downstairs, her sisters and mother greet her warmly before hugging her.
- Lexi sits down for breakfast before Hayley reveals she can't believe Lexi gave up the Champion position again.
- She tells them that her journey isn't over yet, so she can't be sitting around in a hall forever.
- Johanna then asks her what her plans are now, and she reveals that she's thinking of heading elsewhere again.
- Dawn sits at the table before throwing a letter on the table, telling her it's for her Lexi.
- She begins to open the letter, before the doorbell rings.
- Lexi opens the door to Shauna and Calem, who greet her.
- Shauna hugs Lexi tightly and congratulates her on winning the League.
- Lexi asks them how they did, and Shauna laughs saying that Malva beat her straight away.
- Calem reveals he got to Siebold but it didn't take long for him to be beaten.
- Lexi apologizes, but the two say that they weren't upset about it.
- Lexi asks what they're planning to do now, in which they both look at each other.
- They reveal they have some news.
- Shauna reveals that before they give her their news, she has something she wants to give her.
- Shauna stands up and reaches out a PokéBall from her back pocket.
- She launches it onto the ground and out pops at Chespin.
- Lexi picks the Chespin up and Shauna tells her that she wants her to have it.
- Lexi asks why and Shauna reveals that she left Chesnaught in the Daycare before the League and it had an Egg.
- She thanks her and hugs her, before stroking the Chespin.
- The Chespin launches onto her shoulder, and Lexi strokes it again.
- Shauna then tells her that they're heading to Hoenn, and they want her to come with them.
- Lexi is taken aback, but reveals she's not sure if she can, before looking to Calem.
- Shauna notices this, and reveals she's going to head out to the back to let them talk.
- As Shauna leaves, the two of them awkwardly stand in silence.
- Calem stumbles his words, revealing that he would like her to come with them to Hoenn.
- Lexi is silent, and Calem takes this as a sign of rejection.
- He asks her if she's actually forgiven him for what's happened, and she just looks at him.
- She tells him that she has forgiven him but she can't forget it.
- It takes Calem aback, but he asks her why she doesn't want to come with them.
- She reveals that she doesn't think it would be good for her to follow them, as she knows Calem needs the time to grow without her.
- He quickly snaps back telling her that he needs her.
- They stand in silence, but Calem walks to her puts his hand on her shoulder.
- He reveals that he wants her to come with them because he wants her to be around him.
- Shauna walks in and tells Calem that they're gonna have to go soon or else they'll miss their flight.
- Calem looks to Lexi and asks her again, but she turns and says no.
- Shauna notices the tension but a car beeps from outside.
- Shauna reveals it's their taxi, so they should go.
- Shauna hugs Lexi and tells her she'll see her soon, before walking out the door.
- Calem puts his stuff in the car and turns back.
- He rushes up to Lexi and kisses her, before turning away and jumping in the taxi, which speeds away.
- Lexi stands silent for a few moments, before turning and walking back into the house.
- She closes the door, and sighs heavily.
- She walks to the table and notices the letter on the table.
- She opens the letter, and finds a note:
Come meet me immediately! I have a proposition for you! - L
- Lexi looks on confused, before jumping from her seat.
- She marches into the garden and selects several Pokémon, before marching out the front door.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.