| In the Back Alleys
| Air date
|| September 13, 2014
- Lexi walks through Lumiose City, walking around and heading in shop and buildings throughout the city.
- She walks past an alleyway, before seeing a group of kids, who soon scatter when they are seen.
- She soon stumbles upon a café and sits down, asking the other person if it's okay.
- They put down their paper and they reveal themselves as Diantha.
- Lexi greets her warmly and asks her how she is, and she reveals she's happy to have kept her position.
- Diantha then asks Lexi what she's doing back in Lumiose City, and she reveals she's helping out a friend with a few things.
- She jokes that she seems quite suspicious, but moves past it.
- She then reveals there is something that she wanted to give her, before handing her a Pokéball.
- Lexi looks confused, before Diantha reveals it's a baby Ralts that her Gardevoir had recently.
- She reveals that she wants Lexi to carry it with her, and train it to become a great Pokémon.
- Lexi thanks her, before her Holo Caster begins to ring.
- Diantha notices this, and suggests that she goes.
- Lexi thanks her and gets up, and the two hug.
- Diantha asks to see her again soon, and Lexi agrees, before zooming out of the café.
- Arriving back in Lookers building, she's met with a woman speaking with Looker.
- She reveals that there seems to be a lot of suspicious characters looming in the different alleys throughout Lumiose City.
- Looker looks to Lexi, and asks her if she wants to check some stuff out.
- Lexi accepts, and heads out after being given a bit more information about the back alleys.
- She looks down multiple alleyways, but none of them seem to have anything suspicious.
- Suddenly, she spots a group of kids walking cautiously down an alleyway.
- She realizes they must be connected and heads down the alley.
- As she walks down, she's met by multiple young children, who watch her as she walks further down the alley.
- Suddenly, an Espurr darts past her, which shocks her.
- Looker soon follows and realizes the young Pokémon.
- Then, a young girl speaks, before revealing herself.
- Looker and Lexi speak with the girl, and they discover that she's a homeless child with only the Espurr as a true friend.
- He then asks her what they're all doing down in the alleys.
- She is defensive and asks him to mind his own business.
- She then tells him for him to go away, but when he persists, she challenges him to a battle.
- The battle ends up being quite intense, as Espurr shows much more power than expected.
- Despite the strength of Espurr, Looker wins, which calms Emma down.
- She apologizes, before saying that they were only playing, and that's all she has to do.
- Looker then propositions to her that she come and stay at the Bureau and help them.
- She's taken aback at first, but after reflecting, she decides to accept, but very hesitantly.
- Looker is excited, before showing her to the bureau.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.